Dear School Leader,
We’re pleased to provide you with this communications tool kit to help you share the success stories happening in your school.
In the midst of a busy day, it can be a challenge to carve out time for outreach and public relations. But the parents and taxpayers in your district are eager to learn about the quality, commitment and innovation that you provide to students and to your community every day.
So we’ve tried to make it easy with these tools.
Don’t do it alone. Engage your administrators, teachers, PTA/PTO and staff with identifying stories and getting pictures that can be submitted through the online form.
If you have questions or need any assistance, contact Mackenzie Christiana, senior manager of communications at PSBA, at (717) 506-2450 ext. 3386 or email@example.com.
David Schaap, 2023 PSBA President
Nathan G. Mains, PSBA Chief Executive Officer
- Campaign Overview – What’s it all about?
- Frequently Asked Questions – You have questions, we have answers.
- Graphics & Logos – Download graphics and logos to share the Great PA Schools campaign.
- Social Media Basics – Tips to help share the Great PA Schools campaign on your social media.
- Story Criteria – Review these criteria before submitting your story to boost the likihood of your story being published.