Share Your Story
Do you have a success story of your own? Share it with us by filling out the form below with as much information as you can, and we may feature it on this website! We reserve the right to edit submitted stories to fit the web format.
Before completing your submission, please consider a few guidelines for story content:
- Stories should focus on what is taking place today in public education. The campaign does not rely heavily on alumni examples.
- Sharing national award winners is fine, but be sure there is a back story. Simply telling us about an award winner is not enough. Tell us how the school helped foster that achievement or obstacles that had to be overcome.
- Stories should not be about new hires or promotions.
- Stories should be informational and not self-promotional or use advertising language.
- We love videos, but we need a written story to post to the website. If you have a great video demonstrating success, include a description of it. It is best to send us a link to the video.
- The website is not used to announce upcoming events or activities. If you have an event that speaks to success, tell us about it after the fact and send us photos.
- Don’t forget the small examples, such as a unique curriculum or teaching style or an individual student who has accomplished a great achievement with the help of the school.